The Hamilton Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) welcomes you to the Hamilton community and we look forward to seeing you at our meetings, events, and volunteer activities.
- BOARD MEETINGS are held monthly on the first Thursday of the month and are open to all in the Hamilton community, although only board members and committee members may actively participate. If you would like to have an issue addressed at a board meeting, we ask that you email us at [email protected] to have your item added to our meeting agenda.
- MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS are held four times each year and are open to all in our school community. We hope you’ll come to hear speakers on educational and parenting topics, staff presentations, and school-related discussions. The four Membership Meetings are typically held in October, January, March and May, from 6:30-8:30pm. Membership meetings are held in-school. More details to come! Email [email protected] if you would like the meeting link. Check the or PTSA Events Calendar for dates.
Along with communicating the legislative and budget priorities of our community to the state PTA and legislators, we also provide financial and volunteer support for the students, parents/guardians, and staff at Hamilton in many ways, including:
- Ice Cream Social for Incoming Families
- After-school Sports Programs, Uniforms, and Equipment
- All-School Family Fun Events
- First Day Coffee for Parents
- Grade-level Events
- International Artists-in-Residence Program
- Parent Education Events
- High School Information Night
- Hamilton Weekly News
- 8th Grade Promotion Celebration
- Reflections Art Contest
- Professional Development and Curricular Alignment
- Textbooks, Library Books, and Classroom Supplies
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Events
- Student Scholarship Fund
- Technology Support
- Teacher Mini Grants
From baking brownies at home to working in the school library, volunteering opportunities at Hamilton are abundant and vary from one-time jobs, to on-going commitments. All contributions of time and energy are gratefully received! Reach out to [email protected] if you’re interested in helping out.